CHICAGO (October 16, 2019) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today that Hyatt Place Aruba Airport is officially open, marking the second Hyatt-branded hotel in Aruba and fourth Hyatt Place hotel in the Caribbean. The new hotel is managed by Pelca Development V.B.A, and features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, approachable atmosphere and elevated amenities for high-energy professional travelers, such as complimentary Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
Hyatt Place Aruba Airport is ideally located for business and leisure travelers, as it is situated within the Aruba Airport Business Center in Oranjestad, directly adjacent to the Reina Beatrix International Airport (AUA), just over three miles from the Aruba Ports Authority and a short drive away from Aruba’s most popular beaches, including Baby Beach and Surfside Beach.
“As the Hyatt Place brand continues to strategically grow in Latin America and the Caribbean, we are excited to further drive momentum by introducing the first Hyatt Place hotel to Aruba,” said Luciano Julio, regional vice president of operations, Hyatt Place and Hyatt House. “Hyatt Place Aruba Airport promises to help guests get the most out of their stay with stylish social spaces, spacious guestrooms and added conveniences that help guests balance the priorities of work and life while visiting Aruba.”
Guests can access the new Hyatt Place Aruba Airport via the convenience of a covered walkway providing direct pedestrian access between the hotel and airport. The hotel is to be part of a mixed-use development that will contain 21,000 square feet of office space, car rental facilities, an 8,000 square foot food court, retail shops and a casual dining restaurant.
Hyatt Place Aruba Airport offers:
- 116 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper and 46” HDTV
- Breakfast Bar is available to guests daily in the Gallery Kitchen featuring hot and cold breakfast items, including delicious Aruban delights
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night and perfectly packaged sandwiches and salads
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Event Spaces offer more than 1,412 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment and free weights to keep your workout routine
Hyatt Place Aruba Airport is the second Hyatt branded property in Aruba, joining the island’s Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa & Casino. Hyatt Place Aruba Airport adds to Hyatt’s growing select service brand presence in the Caribbean, joining Hyatt Place San Juan/City Center, Hyatt House San Juan, Hyatt Place San Juan/Bayamon, and Hyatt Place Manati, all of which are located in Puerto Rico.
Source : Hyatt