CHICAGO (October 22, 2019) – Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) announced today the official opening of Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah, the fourth Hyatt-branded select service property in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The new hotel joins Hyatt Place Dubai Al Rigga, Hyatt Place Dubai Baniyas Square and Hyatt Place Dubai Wasl District, all of which are intended to cater to the UAE’s increasing mid-market hotel segment.
The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and shared computers with high-speed internet, accommodating guests’ needs through purposeful service and an overall uncomplicated stay.
Located on Al Mina Road near the exclusive Jumeirah neighborhood, the new Hyatt Place hotel provides easy access to the city’s points of interest, such as the Dubai Mall, the Gold and Spice Souk, Burj Khalifa, and popular beach destinations, including as La Mer and Jumeirah Beach. The property is a short distance from the Dubai World Trade Center, Dubai International Financial Center and Dubai International Airport.
“The opening of Hyatt Place Dubai Jumeirah complements the UAE government’s endeavor to diversify the tourism sector. The government’s goal is to be able to offer a memorable stay experience to every single traveler, regardless of budget,” said Kurt Straub, vice president of operations, Middle East, Africa and South West Asia. “The three existing Hyatt Place hotels in Dubai have established a reputation for catering to a diverse pool of travelers looking for comfortable and seamless experiences with value for money. We are optimistic that the opening of this new Hyatt Place hotel in Jumeirah will add a wonderful new option for business and leisure travelers visiting Dubai.”
“We look forward to welcoming guests to the hotel and believe its location in vibrant Jumeirah will be the perfect setting for both leisure and business travelers looking for a comfortable and memorable stay,” said Fathi Khogaly, cluster general manager.
Hyatt Place Dubai/Jumeirah offers:
- 204 spacious and stylish guestrooms including 12 suites with large workspace area, room amenities, a 49- inch swiveling flat-screen HDTV and a Cozy Corner oversized sleep-in sofa to sit back and relax
- Free Wi-Fi
- Focus serving a selection of classic breakfast items, fresh fruits, local and regional specialties
- Focus Bar featuring a selection of tea and coffee as well as premium brew, hops and mixed beverages
- Wox, a Pan-Asian restaurant featuring a selection of the classic Far Eastern favorites
- Breakfast Bar serving hot breakfast items and complimentary for World of Hyatt members
- The Market featuring a range of convenient and delicious “grab ‘n go” options, offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Event Spaces for small-scale business meetings, conferences or celebrating special occasions.
- Fitness Center featuring Technogym® equipment
- Rooftop temperature-controlled swimming pool
- Necessities program for must-have items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
Source : Hyatt